We're so glad you are thinking about joining the Young Explorers community!
The best way to make a selection for your child is to come see the school and meet the people who take care of it.
After we chat and get to know each other, we can answer your questions and explain how we operate. You will receive a packet of information with an Application in it.
If you choose to join, the Application and fee should be returned and then we can schedule visit days and select a start date.
1. Select Contact Us to tell us about your child
2. Think about a good time to stop in to meet us and see the school - your child is welcome to join you.
3. Return the Application and Fee to secure the next available start date
4. Schedule a visit day so we can give your child a warm welcome
5. Welcome to the Family - it's Start Date
Order of Admissions
Our process for deciding the Order of Admissions is as follows:
1. Siblings of currently enrolled students
2. Students currently enrolled in other Young Explorers locations
3. Siblings of currently enrolled students in other locations
4. New student applications based on the date the enrollment fee is received
5. Legacy students who were formerly enrolled
TestimonialsRead All of Our Client Testimonials >>
"Young Explorers has been a wonderful experience for my two sons, aged 2 and 5. First of all the facility and curriculum is top notch. The facility wa...Read More
Tour Our SchoolsAnd see how we can bring out the Young Explorer in your child.